The title is misleading. This isn’t a bucket list for 2015, but my bucket list as of 2015. But let’s be honest, I plan to check many of these off before 2016.
- Snorkel, hike and roadtrip through Maui (Check: April-May 2015)
- Start an Etsy shop
- Explore Chicago (Check: June-July 2015)
- Write a book, possibly the biography of a loved one
- Visit the Redwood Forest
- Have a baby (eek!)
- Hike Angel’s Landing at Zions and visit Moab, Arches and Bryce Canyon
- Buy a house
- Serve an LDS mission with my boy
Obviously this is a to-be-continued type of list.